In terms of the National Credit Amendment Act published on 26 February 2015, any person or business who offers credit needs to register with the NCR.
BONMAS CONSULTING provides a service to help all the entities that wish to become a credit provider to register with NCR.
Below are the required documents required to register as a credit provider
- Completed and signed application form
- Company registrationDocuments – If applicable
- Letter of Accountant with a Practice number (to be provided by BONMAS CONSULTING)
- Proof of Payment for registrationfees
- Shareholders Certificates – If the applicant is company
- ID Copies of all Directors
- Resolution if the applicant is a juristic person
- A Criminal Name Clearance Certificate for all the members/directors/trustees/partners or sole proprietors issued by the South African Police Services (SAPS)
- Proof of SARS registration
- A letter from the bank confirming the applicant’s banking details